Wolfsberg Group: FAQ on Risk Assessments for Money Laundering, Sanctions and Bribery & Corruption (September 7, 2015)
- Fonte: pdf
Financial Crime Risk Assessments are one element of the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) toolkit and serve to highlight key risk areas, how well those risks are managed and support a risk-based allocation of resource to the highest risk areas, as well as the establishment of action plans for managing identified risks.
The Wolfsberg Group of International Financial Institutions has prepared FAQs on the key aspects of financial crime risk assessments.
The Group hopes that these FAQs will contribute to the promotion of effective risk management while supporting the prevention of the abuse of the financial system for criminal purposes.
- Wolfsberg Risk Assessment FAQ (pdf, 788 K, 28 pp)
On Wolfberg Group
- Gruppo Wolfsberg: Questionario antiriciclaggio, Principi e Faq per banche corrispondenti (19 febbraio 2014)
- Wolfsberg Group: aggiornamento dei "Principi antiriciclaggio" (18 giugno 2012)
- Wolfsberg Group: rischi di riciclaggio e possibili contromisure per le carte di credito prepagate (14 ottobre 2011)
- Wolfsberg group: aggiornamento linee guide anticorruzione (19 agosto 2011)
- Antiriciclaggio – I principi del Wolfsberg Group sulle Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) (27 giugno 2008)
- Antiriciclaggio in Italia, Rapporto 2014 (30 giugno 2015) - Anti-Money Laundering in Italy - 2014 Report (June, 21st 2015)
- Bank of Italy: how to make a complaint to report misconduct by financial intermediaries (10th July 2015) h
- Italian Data Protection Authority: electronic health file, more protection for patients (July 8th 2015)
- AICOM, 11th Meeting on Compliance in the public sector (July, 6th 2015)
- Anti-Money Laundering in Italy - 2014 Report, final version (June, 21st 2015)
- FATF: Guidance for a risk-based approach to virtual currencies (June, 26th 2015)
- The Italian Data Protection Authority, 2014 Activity Report - Summary for the Press (23 June 2015)
- USA Treasury Department Publishes National Money Laundering Risk Assessment (June, 25th 2015)
- EU Commission: proposal on new data protection rules (15 June 2015)
- UIF: 2nd AML Notebook, “2014 main regulatory updates” (June 15th, 2015)