MEF: Report on the 2014 activities against money laundering (September 14th, 2015)
On September 14th 2014, the Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) released the “2014 Report” on national preventive actions against money laundering and the financing of terrorism (pdf, 2.9 M, 142 pp.).
The 5th chapter (“The Supervisory activities”) illustrates controls carried out during 2014 by the FIU, the Bank of Italy, the Financial Police and the Anti-Mafia Investigation.
- Anti-Money Laundering in Italy - 2014 Report (June, 21st 2015)
- Compliance, privacy and money laundering in Italy: welcome to the new season of Compliancenet.it (September 12th, 2015)
- Italy’s Voluntary disclosure program at a turning point (Il Sole 24 Ore, September 12th, 2015)
- Wolfsberg Group: FAQ on Risk Assessments for Money Laundering, Sanctions and Bribery & Corruption (September 7, 2015)
- Bank of Italy: how to make a complaint to report misconduct by financial intermediaries (link is external) (10th July 2015) h
- Italian Data Protection Authority: electronic health file, more protection for patients (July 8th 2015)
- AICOM, 11th Meeting on Compliance in the public sector (July, 6th 2015)
- Anti-Money Laundering in Italy - 2014 Report, final version (June, 21st 2015)
- FATF: Guidance for a risk-based approach to virtual currencies (June, 26th 2015)
- The Italian Data Protection Authority, 2014 Activity Report - Summary for the Press (23 June 2015)
- USA Treasury Department Publishes National Money Laundering Risk Assessment (June, 25th 2015)
- EU Commission: proposal on new data protection rules (15 June 2015)
- UIF: 2nd AML Notebook, “2014 main regulatory updates” (June 15th, 2015)