Anti money laundering in Italy - 2014 Report - draft (March, 12th 2015)
- Source: AML-in-Italy.com
What is “AML in Italy – 2014 report”
“Aml in Italy – 2014 Report” is a synthetic overview of the main news and regulatory updates in the Italian anti-money laundering landscape for the 2014 year and the first quarter of 2015.
The report is published in English and Italian to facilitate its dissemination.
The report wants also to contribute to spread, seriously and rigorously, the anti-money laundering matters to improve awareness on this subject so the document is released with an “open license” http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ which allows you to share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format – and adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially but giving appropriate credit, providing a link to the license, and indicating if changes were made.
This is a first draft used to discuss and share the content on line to prepare the final version which will be published on April 2015.
The author of “Aml in Italy – 2014 Report”
My name is Agatino Grillo and I am Internal Auditor in ICBPI an Italian bank specialized in electronic payments.
Previously I worked in Ernst&Young and Arthur Andersen.
I am a CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) and CISA (Certified Information System Auditor).
I have professional experience in Anti Money Laundering, ICT governance, Business Continuity.
I am founder of the web site www.compliancenet.it devoted to compliance matters for financial institutions.
My personal web site is www.agatinogrillo.it
The Report is divided into four parts.
- “News overview” that summarizes the main news of the anti-money laundering system in Italy
- “The Italian system of money laundering prevention “ which describes the Italian anti-money laundering legal framework and indicates the main actors (authorities, police forces, associations) rules and laws.
- “Overview of the main AML regulatory updates of 2014” that outlines and lists the most relevant AML regulatory upedates.
- “AML publications” that reports the main papers published by supervision authorities or research institutes in Italy.
- Read more on AML-in-Italy.com